Thursday, January 7, 2010

We're Baaack!

Wow! It has been a while since I got to update my post. I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday! I did, but must admit I missed my kiddos! It was fun to come back to school and get back to work on the Solar System! One of my favorites! Do I say that every time I start something new?
On Wednesday we made diagrams of the Solar System in our science notebooks. I always love to see the work of my students, the creativity is so exciting! Good job guys!We also played a silly and fun game to help us remember the order of the planets! I attached index cards with the eight planet names and one for the sun to the students foreheads. They did not know what their card said.



When I gave the signal, they had to get themselves in order without TALKING! (a big challenge for these fifth graders!).



As you can see...they did wonderful!


My job is "out of this world!"
Mrs. M

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete